I'm a Midwest dweller, currently living in STL, MO. I am from Eureka, MO but moved out to the heart of the Ozarks in 2017 for school. I was in the elementary education program at Missouri State University, but found a different calling during my time there & dropped out of the program in 2019 only to graduate Spring 2020 with a BS degree in General Studies. Along with finding how capable I was behind a camera, I found the man I was meant to love forever. I got engaged in 2018 to the boy who used to sit beside me in math class in middle school, the boy who knows how to make me laugh when I want to cry & the boy who brings out my adventurous side. Adam has driven me to chase every last dream I've had & he's fulfilled mine as the one God has meant for me. We have a wide eyed baby girl named Maelynn & a spitfire Texas Heeler pup named Winchester. We moved back to the STL area in spring of 2020 & are renovating my childhood home to raise babies & animals in:)
I'm blessed to have a little family that loves the water as much as I do, we are constantly at the lake, river or wishing we were! I've got a love for all things outdoors, boating, fishing, hiking or just exploring some of the hidden gems in the corners of Missouri. I love a good read, but rarely have the time for a book so online articles suffice for the most part. Adam & I have watched the entire series of Friends at least 50+ times & reference the show like its our job. I've got a knack for making myself laugh with stupid puns & "dad jokes" so hopefully you will get a laugh out of them too! I'm easygoing, love to laugh & just want to have a good time.
Photography has always been a passion for me & I am thrilled to create a profession out of it. I got my first disposable camera when I was a kid & from there on out you couldn't keep me from snapping pictures. I took a huge leap to go the nontraditional route when I dropped out of my program to pursue my path in photography. I have a very bright & warm style and love to incorporate elements of nature in my photos (have you noticed the wildflower theme?).
Random Facts About Me
- I love grasses + wildflowers, my husband can attest that I stop on the side of the road way too frequently in summer months to pick them.
- I love home decor
- I am terrified of crows, junebugs, clowns + being chased up stairs (idk dudes). Also not a fan of heights even though I love the view
- my favorite shows are Friends, Yellowstone, Spongebob, Schitts Creek, Outer Banks + New Girl
- I like beer over any fruity drinks
- I will catch every critter I come across, I am a huge animal lover & want a mini farm in the future
- My dream car is a 70's Bronco in a fun color
- I can eat my weight in popcorn
- I go barefoot 80% of the time and when I'm not I'm in some dingy "white" hightop Air Forces that I refuse to throw away.
You probably didn't need to know any of that, but getting to know each other makes all the difference when we're taking photos. I strive to know your story in order to capture it accurately so it's only fair you know a little about me as well.